Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Total and Unconditional Reset

Sorry about the long lapse in posting. The poems and stuff sort of just dried up and since that was what I originally made this blog about, I lost hope for a while. This is why I am now completely altering this blog. It will no longer be just about poetry, or just about a certain set of short-stories. From now on, this blog will be about all of my stories, both short, long and unfinished, and any poems I may be able to work in edgeways! i may also try to wedge a drawing or two in here every now and then.
Also, I think I'll change this backdrop, kind of dreary.
Anyway, from now on, this blog's name changes too, I will call it:


Story Zoo


Or maybe something else, but I'm definitely flipping the reset switch on the blog. I just hope it actually works. Anyway, so long until the next time.

 -T. Granger

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you found a name for it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'll be interested to see what you'll be posting in the future.

    ReplyDelete