Monday, June 17, 2013

Roses are Red Contest

Dear Readers,
Below is my first poetry contest. Though I may change the way these things are conducted over time, the current format is this. I shall write the first few lines of a poem, and the contestants (meaning just about anybody who reads this contest) submit their ideas for the last line in the comment box. When all the suggestions have come in, I sort through them, and post the poem completed with the best last line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roses are Red and Violets are Blue,
If you Love me, than please tell me true,
Sunflowers are Golden, some Rose are too,
...


3 comments:

  1. Roses are Red and Violets are Blue,
    If you love me, then please tell me true,
    Sunflowers are golden, some Roses are too,
    Here's to an old Flower, blooming anew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finish. Definitely in consideration. Although, if this is the only comment I get on this contest, this may be my onlt choice no matter what. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses are Red and Violets are Blue,
    If you love, then please tell me true,
    Sunflowers are Golden, some Roses are too,
    Are our destinies together, for me and you
    -Z

    ReplyDelete